Monday, March 26, 2012

Zombie or not zombie?! THAT... is no question.

Almost every cosplayer I see trying to pull off Paine's look goes out of their way to make themselves look ghastly pale, with super heavy eye makeup and just an overall emo demeanor. But Paine isn't some depressed middle schooler, she's just a badass! A badass with a healthy tannish glow, natural makeup, and who doesn't perpetually have a scowl on her face. I am going to do my best to portray the REAL Paine, not the one people seem to be portraying.

</endrant>

Micah says, "Niki is beautiful" :D

1 comment:

  1. While I haven't gotten more than an hour into the game because I really can't stomach it, I never saw her as an emo character. Quiet sure, emo, no. Glad you're not following the false stereotype!

    ReplyDelete