Monday, March 26, 2012

Nick name bo bink names :}


Why do bunnies come up when you put in the word rave? Teehee. So cute. Marshmallow is rolling in her litterbox with glee that I posted a picture of a bunny. Well, this post doesn't have much to do with raving at all. In fact, it kind of has more to do with nicknames, and cosplaying.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Starlighthoney-Cosplay-Fanpage/149491341758603?ref=ts
There is Star light honey.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Breathlessaire-Cosplay/210485942369276?ref=ts
Breathlessaire
http://www.facebook.com/RexlunaCosplay
and Rexluna.
These are all people I admire, all people that I dote upon and worship in my little cosplaying circle. What do they all have in common? A nick name. They all have a nick-name that's easy enough to remember, that when kids see their costumes, they can then go and look them up on an online webpage like facebook.

I want that. I would like a nick-name.


Let's do some brainstorming!

All the cosplays that I do have a common theme. It's LADY Subaru, and PRINCESS Kakyuu, and HIGH SUMMONER Yuna. You get it?

Another thing, In highschool I was always called Miko, which by wikipedia's meaning, means... A shrine maiden. :0.

I sense some correspondence. Now I need to just... make it cute... and bunny worthy.


3 comments:

  1. How about Miku Maya? It's close to your name so it would be easy to work with and it sounds catchy with a nice flow. I chose Bubblegum Sweetheart for myself. =] I just love sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...this makes me want a nickname... :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. There seriously needs to be an animal that looks like a baby bunny for it's entire life span :P

    ReplyDelete