Sunday, March 25, 2012

Rave Drama Llama



So here we are with more miscellaneous pieces of cosplay action. First off let us start with some rave drama mama. 


I bought some beads... Well actually my friend Matt bought some beads, and I made bracelets and beaded lizards. It was slightly amusing for about one night. Ironically, this isn't a picture of any of those beaded things, but I took a picture of it, just for PLUR love :}.

Next, I bought these wonderful cyberlox for me and my friend Alex. Mine are the rainbow colored ones in the top of this wonderful box. They're custom made. I was going to put them on some sort of headband, so that then I could wear the lox with my hair down, or up, or however I like. I want to mount the cyberlox so that I can wear perfectly placed pig tails. 


There are these wonderful leg warmers, bought at Otakon 2010, that are beautiful and rainbow. They match the wonderful cyberlox. Along with these I bought rainbow colored fabric to make a sort of tutu so that I can mix and match pieces of the rainbow for this wonderful outfit. Other things that I have bought include an orange fish net top, and headband made out of a hose material.



More things that I need to buy, include some pink fishnets, as well as some possible knee highs in some solid color. I also would like to get a black bandeau and some amok black typhoon hot pants that are totally getting on the edge of my nerves because of out of stock problems.



No comments:

Post a Comment