Saturday, March 24, 2012

Boots :D



So, about Yuna's wonderful boots, post one of probably-- two I hope. I got these boots for 29.99 with free shipping on amazon. I wasn't quite sure what I was going to get considering that pictures are normally incredibly deceiving. BUUUUT with $30 and free shipping, i figured that some testing was in order.



I got the boots like this in the above box. I don't know if you can tell but it's like the size of a normal shoe box... and I was like "Uh oh! They must be too short."



Upon opening the box however, I was pleasantly surprised that the boots were just folded over. They're a little scruffier then they appeared on the amazon website, but that's good cause in this particular costume they do seem quite "scruffy."



I tried them on. They could use a little extra padding, considering I'll be walking in them all day, but in the end they fit well. The real thing however, was that little strap which my friend Alex said he'd help me try to attempt to take off. If it comes off easily we're going to remove it, but if it proves too difficult... Yuna just decided to change her style a little bit.



My detective skills told me that it's glued on. There's a little speck of glue left over on the one side of the strap. Updates will come soon! Ones that include the updates on this little trouble making strap and of course adding white laces.

Happy cosplay! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment