Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dead lines! And Hunger.. Mmm


I found out today that I should be able to wear contacts with my Yuna cosplay. Of course, I will be sending a note to my doctor, to ask further, but as google says... I will be able to wear soft contacts. They're going to be a little bit dryer than normal, so I'm going to have to carry around eye drops, which means lots of water proof make-up.

For those who don't know, I'm getting something done called PKR. I go into surgery June 8th. It means a lot to me. I will be pretty helpless and blind the first week, so thankfully many of my friends have agreed to watch me and my new eyes. This is going to do wondrous things for me in the cosplay world. Not only will I not have to worry about putting on make-up while blind, I also won't have to constantly be adjusting contacts... Unless they're colored of course.

In response to these great things, Pinky paradise (the same place that Niki is ordering from), have agreed to sell me one blue and one green contact. :} So I don't have to pay for two pairs! Not quite sure which one's I'm going to order... But i'm leading to something that still makes the eyes look-- dark... With Yuna you can hardly tell about her eyes unless you're looking at her straight on.


Maybe something like this? All thoughts are taken into consideration. Any other characters, need to make sure that they have their eye arrangements made with me so that we can do one joint order. :} Usually by doing it like this, I can A.) Convince pinkyparadise to sell me two different colored contacts, and B.) I can get discounts on some things (like wigs from cosplayandwig.com).

Speaking of which, the wig order will be going in by Sunday! :D So get any of those to me as well.

Most boots on target.com are buy one, get one for 50% off. I will most likely be buying these ones, for my Yuna X costume, so if someone wants to make an order with me, we'll split the savings!

Um. Lenne got fabric! And I'll be seeing if I can put her up on the website sooner, rather than later. We're also thinking about coating candy beads in Resin for her earrings. We'll see what Resin can truly eat through ;3

Happy Cosplay

No comments:

Post a Comment