Thursday, March 29, 2012

Stud muffin.



I'm not going around to deviantART and coscom members who've cosplayed as Paine and asking for advice… I don't know what you're talking about!

See, the problem I'm having right now is that I'm trying to figure out how to manage Paine's studded shawl. The studs look pretty big, at least 2cm square. But the BIGGEST I can find for flat, metal studs is 10mm, MAYBE 13. And they're way overpriced.

Besides, by looking at her, it looks like instead of punk studs, they're square pieces of metal riveted by the screw or whatever that little round thing in the middle is. So studs would work, but would be a replacement for the real thing.

Now I'm trying to figure out if I can recreate what is actually there instead of just taking the shortcut…
-___-

On the bright side, I'm about to win the necklace charm on eBay and I know EXACTLY how I'm going to make the barbed wire chain... So excited to start it!!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment