Sunday, March 25, 2012

Yuna X-2 update


Yuna from X-2 has her own bag of problems. I was going to use the same shorts from the rave costume that are miscellaneously not coming in. Also, the wonderful one who I commissioned to make her jewelry isn't responding back to any of my messages. I posted about the boots previously. And that stays true to now.

My mom tye dyed this tester piece of fabric for the costume. This makes the piece of fabric look really vibrant and blue but unfortunately it didn't turn out like that after drying, so it will be re-tested on some more fabric. However, I really do like this fabric choice here because it has a lot of texture to it.


We ordered lace like this one, with a little bit of the flower pattern for both the shirt and the top. Some of the shirt lace that we ordered isn't stretch lace however, ergo it wouldn't stay flat to my body like Yuna's seem to. So, we did a couple redo's and have a couple great prospects.

We found this lace at the bottom of a shirt, and it looks like the right color, but it's just such an ugly color. Plus i would never be able to find the fabric of the hood in order to correctly match the two. So that was another no go :{


I found this wig on a wonderful site for $40 with free shipping. So, I will probably end up doing that. All of the fabric is bought, including the material for the "satchel" with coupons from wonderful jo-annes fabric. The only things left to straighten out is the guns which give me fear when I think about them.

1 comment: