Monday, March 26, 2012

JiZz JaZz :}


I know this isn't actually the costume that I am doing, but in honor of our new member, I decided to put my character in her dress sphere. Although, I am singing a song to potentially whoo her boyfriend from a different universe.. Lenne I hope you'll forgive me. :{


Introducing Wendy as our new Lenne. [/insert claps here].

Other Characters added to our cosplay charades include:

Shuyin


and

Gippal



What other things did I want to talk about in this blog? Um... I drank a liter of OJ today. It was pretty great, our Paine watched me. Oh! And -drum roll-



I purchased two big things for the Yuna X costume. This wondrous costume. I'm planning on altering it, for fit, and then also removing said flower and redoing it with less/more details. I may also dye the sleves a little darker pink if I feel, when I see the costume. If for some reason, it doesn't work out, I will dissect the costume and put it together into one super costume. Paine helped me plan this ;3.


I also bought this little necklace, for the sake of saving time and money for like $8 with shipping!

Whoo! Ebay for good finds.

Back to helping Paine! Happy Cosplay :D.

1 comment:

  1. The costume looks good! Even if you didn't make it, I think it lives up to your expectations in terms of quality.

    ReplyDelete