Wednesday, March 28, 2012

PREEMPTIVE STRIKE


Sleepy Niki went out and bought some sleepy hairspray and sleepy hair glue for sleepy future Paine wig... I'll post pictures later of the destruction and havoc I'm going to wreak on my hair out of experimentation. They will be RIDICULOUS. Also found some vague construction inspiration for my pieces... Woahhhh my photo almost makes me look like I have circle lenses in... SPEAKING of which, I decided to go ahead and get these...


I have an optometrist appointment this Friday to get my eyes rechecked for prescription contacts since I haven't worn  and once I have my prescription, Micah and I will be ordering our contacts.  <3

I think I'm going to wait to do the actual construction of all the pleather until I come home for the summer. Hopefully I'll reach at least halfway to my weight goal by then. In the meantime, I think I'll start with little details- the clasps, the necklace, the wheels, the brooch... things I can model here at school without having an entire huge costume in my tiny dorm room. I'll also try and buy and style my wig, so that I can just touch it up between now and Otakon. I want to give myself plenty of time to figure out how to achieve the best, most "natural" look. And I am DETERMINED.  >:3

2 comments:

  1. Nice I'm looking forward to it! I'm waiting till i can go to Home Depot, Joans Fabric and Michaels to get my experimentation materials!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally thought that said "achieve the beast" and I LOL'd. :}

    ReplyDelete