Monday, June 25, 2012

The Youngest of the Family


I was going to go into Elma now, but for some reason the blog entry didn't save, and i'm kind of covered in watermelon so we'll skip to Rikku. My dear Rikku. I have very little pictures for her, but we really are doing stuff. I promise.




First off, Anna Maria is in-charged of making the scarf and the armbands. Neither of which I have pictures of. Sorry guys. Maybe if anna comes over soon, i'll be able to hijack them and do a quick photoshoot. Anna also needs to pain those beads so I can string them through the Rikku wig.


Which looks like this if you forgot. It also needs it's headband which is on my to do list. I was really hoping to find a scrap of blue material, but it's not turning up so I might just need to cave.


Put little eye-lits (is that how you spell that?) in the bikini, don't think I have enough cord to correctly tie this. I dunno, I'll look later. Debating about chopping off the yellow piece that actually holds the two together now that it has prettier holds. I don't know though. May seem like a waste.


Made the skirt, it's actually got the pleats in the correct place, which was by accident actually. It's a little high for my liking, and longer than the actual skirt is supposed to be. But mom won't let me make it any lower (even though, what girl doesn't wear low wasted pants nowadays?). She is the youngest of the group, at 15, which is why I agreed that the skirt should be longer in the first place.

No Ass cheeks showing here. No. Stay away from her boys or meet my pistols. Dx


Two little bags top it off with  no decorations. Maybe they'll get some by the time I post this... Hmm..

Happy Cosplay regardless. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment