Monday, July 2, 2012

Last for Updates Not Mine-- Lenne


And here we go. One more time. Just one more costume. Aha, that's what I keep telling myself to keep me working on them.


She ordered a wig off of ebay, and is now proving difficult to keep it untangled. Will be buying wig brush and wig head within the week. Lol @ long wigs.


The shirt was made entirely by guesses and lots of screw ups. It proved difficult because wendy is not lacking in the-- how do i politely put this-- breast department-- unlike Lenne. (Wendy if you're offended by that let me know-- though I doubt it-- it isn't like it's not common knowledge). We bought matching material to make the sleeves, but they're still on the assembly line like everything else.

 Um. Besides that, there's a giant snap in the middle, to keep the two halves together covered up by the frills. The frills were made from the same dye to make my shirt, despite looking completely different. And then sewn on with a straight stitch. They look like a half circle in the back, and I really wish I could've taken a picture of her with it on, cause it looks a million times better than this.


Wendy sports some brwon boots, and still needs the large cream colored socks that go past her boot line-- remember this Wendy. Besides that, she wears a skirt that I gave her, that I was going to give to good will, underneath her nice new lacy skirt.


You can kinda see how see through it is here. Sort of.

Next thing we work on for this will either be her sleeves or the wonderful earrings that she wears. Which we've also met a stale point with. What's the cheep way to buy beads? o-0..

Happy Cosplay! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment