Friday, June 22, 2012

Elma Elma Elma.



I think you should listen to this song while reading this, because it's the song I'm listening to, and it is going to be stuck in my head all day, I assure you. Onto the subject of the bee, i mean -cough- Elma.


Her chair spot. As promised. There's not as many pictures in this one, so I guess i'll just do it the straight forward way. With no lefts and rights and aligns. :{


Now you see why we call her the bee? We're trying to get all of her sewing done so that *SHE* can begin making her armor. The sewing's the hard part right ;]. If anyone has any suggestions on making armor, I suggest you message her. Considering, this is her first cosplay, and she wants to do the shit right. I'm a bomb that's about to explode~~ Oh, wrong song.


Put brown ribbon up the middle, as well as stabilizer (medium weight I believe) in the front to help the shirt keep it's shape under all that armor. :D


The back looks nearly the same, except she used wonderful zipper camouflage.  The skirt however completely pooped out tux. (he doesn't like pleats)


We found a pattern to help with the making of the skirt, which was nice when it came to the whole pleating issue, compared to the making of my skirt.


This is a picture of the beautiful skirt upon completion. :D

Now i guess that it's abouts times to get started on the leggings-- except they're being worked on behind me... Time to go help with my wonderful oppinion.

Happy Cosplay :D

No comments:

Post a Comment