Saturday, July 10, 2010

This just in-- i post more than Micah. :D



I'll just go through this really quick because i'm more posting this so Micah can see my progress and get his ass movin ;]

XD

The crown is now cut out, built, patterned, and goldified-- it's drying

One of these pictures is the two ribbon choices (i chose the more sparkly one) the other picture is of my silly face and the crown in it's base form (it's also now covered in silk on both sides with lots of anti-frey)

Pattern:

Photobucket

It in black:

Photobucket

Ribbon choices:
Photobucket

So while i was doing all this, my mother was working on all of-- this:

The lining and part of the bodice:
Photobucket

A sleeve:
Photobucket

The "Final" product:
Photobucket

Mom just realized though how hard the skirts going to be-- so hopefully she doesn't strangle me considering the K.A. costume is fitted to me.

Though we had quite many problems-- the pattern we were using for the boddice was two pieces and we didn't want the ugly seam down the middle of my breasts so we had to goof it, and take out the darts, causing my boobs to now be squeezed tightly against my chest (ah well, asian women don't have breasts anyways)

Mom began on the bloomers, but didn't estimate that my hips had to go inside of them, so we ran out of red fabric and have to wait till Sunday (techniqually todayy) to be able to go to leesburg and get the correct red material.

Oh yes, and wig drama-- i don't really want to talk about it.

Btw. if you cosplay-- get your wig commisioned.

Tata for now! :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment