Sunday, July 18, 2010

Oh right, cosplay!



After very, very, very, VERY, few posts. I'm pleased to inform you that my costume is 90% complete.

Thanks to Micah's (girl) mom I have the most important part of my costume, the coat (also boots and gloves thanks to her >.>.)
I now just have a few minor things to do here and there, like find a good hat, sew red buttons onto the shirt, find a globe, and actually I think that may be it. Oh and a turtle neck. I don't think I'm going to be using a wig this year. I feel like I waited a little too long and don't want to have to go through all the trouble of ordering one and what not, and I personally don't mind doing the costume without one (judge me.)

I guess I'll post some photo updates. Cause I haven't... at all. Just not right now :D !

No comments:

Post a Comment