Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sailor Moon

Sooo. I'm a huge Sailor Moon freak. :)

I'm thinking to do one Sailor Moon Cosplay for every con-- between now and forever. I'm looking for a group of 5 Fiiiivvve girls. Moon (myself) then I need a Mercury,  Mars, Jupiter and Venus.

Mercury doesn't have to be the same mercury from con to con and mars doesn't have to be the same mars. I always want to be Sailor Moon though. Because I love her.
I have a couple prerequisites though.
A) The person has to be able to sew
--or at least try to learn how to. I learned everything I know sewing wise from cosplay. You can too. No buying costumes (parts are ok obviously but if we are going to be a cohesive group-- you have to contribute as a cohesive group member) if a group member wants to switch props for fabric or something,  I see no problems with that.

B) The person has to be able to listen.
-- I'm a control freak. Everyone has to have the same make up and the same type of fabric and etc. I'm not going to tell you to do something that looks bad. That's just the truth. I'm open to suggestions but i don't want to fight.

C) The person has to be able to commit
-- commitment is a big thing. If you tell me you're going to commit, I expect you to commit. If you don't, you harm the entire group and will be blacklisted from ever cosplaying with me, no questions asked.

D) The person must fund their own costumes
-- I'm not mrs money bags. I'm not loaning you money. If you can't come up with wig/shoe money, or prereg/hotel money, I will consider this a drop out and you will be blacklisted.

E) The person must exclude all drama
-- I don't care if mars has sex with mercury's cousin. I don't care if mars and mercury ever cosplay with each other again. But you committed.  The end.

Now. I can change or update this list at anytime I see plausible. I think they're all reasonable. I think pretty much all cosplayers will see them as reasonable.

Now... some cons I'm going to [hopefully]...
Otakon 2013
--[full: unless I find a group of princesses]
Neko or Ausa 2013
Katsucon 2014
Animazement 2014
Otakon 2014

Some costumes I want to do:
(I included some pictures but I dunno if they'll work-- I'll probably get to creating a special album on fb soon
Concept Art
First gen Manga
Princesses
Swim
Kimonos
Maids
School girl outfits
Eternals

Uhh~ so the last step is message me.

Message me a con... message me a costume or multiple costumes you think would be cool and what scout you'd want to be <3

Happy cosplay! Sorry that I didn't include more pictures but I'm on my phone and its being a butt because I don't have wifi.








1 comment:

  1. Im totally going to Ota 14, and hopefully neko 13.. and you know you can hit me up anytime to ask~

    ReplyDelete