Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Three costumes-- Don't tell my mother. :}




So I keep biting off more than I can chew. Whoo! Let's not tell mom. Thankfully, i've commisioned a bunch of help. But i'm trying to have-- not one-- not two-- but Three-- yes you heard it right-- THREE costumes for otakon 2012.

The costumes as running go:

Raver Costume
Soceress Yuna
And Gunner Yuna

If i have to drop one (due to money or time), it'll most likely be little Soceress Yuna, and then i could posibly be (depending on money) doing that one either at Anime USA or Katsucon.

Trying to find more cosplayers, so if anyone's interested in cosplaying from either FFX or FFX-2 (Preferably). Hit me up. Also, if you need a group for otakon, I also have room :D So hit me up there too. :}

Uhhh.. Progress made?

Bought a couple pieces, attempted to assemble a cosplay team in general, have been looking at general fabrics, trying to find someone to make pieces of my costume that I can't necesserily make.

I'm ordering the neclace, belt pieces, and beads for my hair from a local artist, for the raver costume i will be buying custom made cyberlox from the wonderful UK that match my furry rainbow leg warmers. I am so megaly excited!

I guess that's it...
Tata for now!

(By the way, if you feel the want to blog about your progress of your costumes, also hit me up at acronymsoup66@hotmail.com and i'll try to figure out a way to get you in)

No comments:

Post a Comment