Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fabric Shopping-- Check.



Today, me and my mother (along with Teddy and my sister) decided to go fabric shopping. It wasn't really like that though. My sister was taking me to the big store in Chantilly just to look for rope, then my mom happenned to get off of work while we were over there.

We didnt' actually buy much there though, some rope that wouldn't work. But then we headed off to the Mcclintock in Leesburg and found a 1/2 off sale which made us happy. Too bad most of the silk wasn't on sale and that's what i need <<;

Check List of What I have Left:
Marbles
Gold Trim
Wig
Hair Exstentions
Wig treatment stuff (spray, brush, cap, etc.)
Shoes
Red Paint
Sealer for the flowers
Sticks
Blue rope
and Blue Fabric
Red eyeshadow
Sparkle


Wow, that seems like a lot.

Thankfully i'm in a better mood then i was last night (I started crying when i realized how much work designing my wig was going to be; and added that to the price of getting one already styled--$200)and now my costume is maybe... 4% done. Haha.

Lots to do! Mom's leaving the crown to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment